Friday, July 3, 2020

July 3, 2020

Just learned about the pedophile exposure this morning from several youtubers this morning.

We are at the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

I worked this morning on my day off and was already triggered to react due to an inconsiderate action from and know intellectually it's an opportunity to helicopter up to see the bigger play at hand.  We are alchemizing in this physical form.  "Dirt" stirred is being alchemized, enabling us to be a clearer vessel of a light to allow the ascension of our planet which ultimately was the biggest mission.  Also to allow us to experience it in 3D as well. 

I've been feeling distant with my husband.  I've noticed myself nitpicking over things I would usually allow to roll off me, but have felt compelled to point it out so it is seen, made aware of and not repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment