Sunday, March 24, 2019

Dropping In

Being of conscious of my breathing is easy until all that shows up in 3d hell breaks loose.  

Have learned to recognize it's all energy and consciousness.  

What's interesting is how the gunk appears to be coming from my externally.  Other people's shit. I feel it within my body and the searing pain burns within and i can feel my breath slip away.  I am aware I'm not breathing and worry about losing my connection To my star family.

I bring awareness to my crown chakra, ground my root chakra to Gaia and ask that my star family assist in bringing more light and help me stay conscious and not try to distract myself from what I'm seeing and experiencing.

I recognize it's the lower frequencies alchemizing with me into higher vibrations.  

Like Lorie's analogy, I can't crawl through a cave when the perceived "obstacles" are in the way.  I must breathe, remember to stay open and grounded and understand it's prior cousciousness's in my field created from emotions and they are being released as I observe them from a neutral place, which I've done while I'm in the thick of the perceived hell.  

I lovingly thank my body that knows what to do with the energy since that is why it was created.  It was created to help me navigate this 3rd dimension and because I am awakened now, I must stay in my body, by breathing and being conscious to the sludge alchemizing back into light so my body can move into higher frequency dimensions with me.  

I remember that my mission is to be gentle and compassionate to the process of me opening to channel my star family, like training wheels on a bike, it will take practice.  

It was underscored that I must TRUST what they tell me.  Nothing shared will be fear-based.  Fear cannot co-exist in the higher frequency dimension. 

Ashtar.  How do I stop being afraid?
By knowing who you are.  You are not this body.  You are a high frequency being helping serve humanity in the planet with joy and bringing joy and fun into the ascension process.  

How do I do that when I'm afraid that my loved ones don't get it?
Embody it and they will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment